Discover what you can achieve, when you dare to RELAX!
Today we are faced with a new kind of stress never before seen in human history; it’s a dangerous form of stress that’s directly linked to our high-tech, overloaded lifestyles.
Doctors are calling it “super-stress,” and the effects can be devastating, causing serious afflictions such as anxiety and depression, diabetes, chronic insomnia, persistent pain, memory loss, obesity, accelerated aging, high blood pressure, heart disease, stroke, and gastro-intestinal disorders like acid reflux.
A One-of-a-Kind Solution to Today’s “Super-Stress”
Self-Mastery Technology (SMT) combines gentle pulses of light and sound with visualization and soothing music to return you to the right balance of brain wave activity.
A simple 20-minute session produces the relaxation response, a state known for reversing the ravages of stress, reducing or eliminating worry and anxiety and providing the same benefits as 3-4 hours of sleep.
Lose Weight for Good
The relaxation produced by the MindFit naturally reduces the stress hormones that cause cravings and weight gain. Strategic Mind Messaging sessions help you develop the characteristics of naturally thin people – for life!
The Benefits of MindFit Can Be Virtually Limitless
- Produces the relaxation response – a state known for producing endorphins, the brain chemicals that act as natural anti-depressants, relieve pain, eliminate foggy thinking and promote emotional balance.
- The right and left hemispheres of the brain balance, inspiring focus and creativity.
- Blood flow to the brain increases for clearer thinking, better concentration.
- A 20-minute session simulates a full sleep cycle – so you can sleep less, feel more rested, and accomplish more.
- Energy levels soar.
- Personal changes such as losing weight, quitting smoking, ending nail biting or other nervous habits happen faster and easier.
- And last, but certainly not least, the cumulative benefit of SMT is a seemingly effortless ability to handle and manage stress.
Doctor of Chiropractic
Director of Health Services